See you at the 20th anniversary of the European PhD School in 2019!
For the 20th anniversary of the PhD School we are preparing a very high level program. Soon, final program will be available. Following, confirmed lecturers:
Final program will also include:
- keynote session, scheduled on Monday 20th, 2019;
- research activity presentation by participant PhD’s (poster sessions) scheduled on Monday 20th (last year PhD’s) and Wednesday 22nd (all other PhD’s)
- recruitment session (selected companies will make one-to-one interview for recruitment of PhD’s);
- live demo sessions, scheduled on Tuesday 21st
PhD students member of IEEE IES will receive the full refund of the registration fee by IES.
Detailed information and term and conditions will be soon available.
Registration fee for the 2019 Edition of the School:
- early bird registration: € 300 per participant (before March 15th, 2019)
- standard registration: € 340 per participant
2019 Edition Program
Date: May 20-24, 2019
Venue: Angevin Castle, Gaeta – Italy
Program: soon available
Also in 2019 edition it is mandatory to pass the PhD Final Evaluation Test to achieve ECTS certification. Final test will be scheduled just after the last lecture of May 24th, 2019. Alternatively, a certification of attendance will be issued.
European PhD School Award 2018
All the PhD School Organizing Committee is pleased to announce the two winners of the European PhD School Award 2018:
Affiliation: University of Cassino and Southern Lazio (Italy)
Title of Research Activity: Innovative Design and Performance Prediction of Traction E-Machine for Motorsport Application
Affiliation: University of Padua
Title of Research Activity: Large-bandwidth triple-loop control of the grid-connected inverter
Video of PhD School
The Venue: the Angevine castle sits in the heart of Gaeta. The lower part of the castle was built during the rule of House of Anjou; the upper section was constructed by order of Emperor Charles V. The tall tower rising from the castle is the home of the Royal Chapel. The Montagna Spaccata, or Split Mountain, offers panoramic views and has a church sitting at its base. Its 35 steps take you to the fissure in the mountain, which overlooks the ocean and surrounding countryside.